Very light jets [electronic resource] : several factors could influence their effect on the National Airspace System : report to congressional requesters.
- Other Title:
- Several factors could influence their effect on the National Airspace System
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Government document
ii, 38 p. : digital, PDF file
- Private planes.
National Airspace System (U.S.).
Air traffic control -- United States.
Aeronautics -- United States -- Safety measures.
United States. Federal Aviation Administration.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 9/19/07: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d071001.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 19, 2007).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- United States. Government Accountability Office. Very light jets : several factors could influence their effect on the National Airspace System
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|