K-8 charter schools [electronic resource] : closing the achievement gap : innovations in education / prepared by WestEd for U.S. Department of Education, Office of Innovation and Improvement.
- Other Title:
- K-eight charter schools : closing the achievement gap
Closing the achievement gap
Innovations in education
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Innovation and Improvement, 2007.
- Government document
vii, 88 p. : digital, PDF file
- Charter schools -- United States.
Education, Elementary -- United States.
Middle schools -- United States.
Educational innovations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet. Address as of 12/5/07: http://www.ed.gov/admins/comm/choice/charterk-8/report.pdf; current access available via PURL.
pt. I. K-8 charter schools closing the achievement gap: common themes
pt. II. Profiles of charter schools highlighted in part I
Appendix A. Research methodology
Appendix B. Resources
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 5, 2007).
"No Child Left Behind."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 87-88).
- WestEd (Organization)
United States. Department of Education. Office of Innovation and Improvement.
- Other format:
- K-8 charter schools : closing the achievement gap
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|