Antidepressants prescribed by medical doctors in office based and outpatient settings by specialty for the U.S. civilian noninstitutionalized population, 2002 and 2005 [electronic resource] / Marie N. Stagnitti.
- [Rockville, Md.] : Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 
- Statistical brief (Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (U.S.)) ; #206.
Statistical brief ; #206
- Government document
4 p. : digital, PDF file
- Depression, Mental.
Health insurance -- United States -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the MEPS AHRQ web site. Address as of 9/12/2008: http://www.meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/data%5Ffiles/publications/st206/stat206.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 12, 2008).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
- United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|