Evaluation of measurements collected with multi-parameter continuous water-quality monitors in selected Illinois streams, 2001-03 [electronic resource] / by George E. Groschen and Robin B. King ; in cooperation with the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2005.
- Scientific investigations report ; 2005-5060.
Scientific investigations report ; 2005-5060
- Government document
v, 58 p. : digital, PDF file
- Water quality -- Illinois.
Water quality -- Measurement.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 9/9/08: http://il.water.usgs.gov/pubs/sir2005-5060.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from PDF t.p. (viewed on Sept. 9, 2008).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- King, Robin B.
Illinois. Environmental Protection Agency.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Groschen, G. E. Evaluation of measurements collected with multi-parameter continuous water-quality monitors in selected Illinois streams, 2001-03
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|