Indoor mold [electronic resource] : better coordination of research on health effects and more consistent guidance would improve federal efforts : report to the Chairman, Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, U.S. Senate / United States Government Accountability Office.
- Other Title:
- Better coordination of research on health effects and more consistent guidance would improve federal efforts
Health effects of indoor mold
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Government document
ii, 60 p. : digital, PDF file
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency -- Evaluation.
Molds (Fungi) -- Health aspects -- United States.
Indoor air pollution.
Buildings -- Health aspects.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web from GAO web site. Address as of 10/15/08: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08980.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- With respect to the health effects of exposure to indoor mold, GAO was asked to report on (1) the conclusions of recent reviews of the scientific literature, (2) the extent to which federal research addresses data gaps, and (3) the guidance agencies are providing to the general public. GAO reviewed scientific literature on indoor mold's health effects, surveyed three agencies that conduct or sponsor indoor mold research, and analyzed guidance issued by five agencies.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 15, 2008).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|