Defense Base Act insurance [electronic resource] : are taxpayers paying too much? : hearing before the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, May 15, 2008.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Government document
iii, 101 p. : digital, PDF file
- Government contractors -- Insurance requirements -- Evaluation.
Workers' compensation -- Economic aspects -- United States.
Postwar reconstruction -- Iraq -- Costs.
Postwar reconstruction -- Afghanistan -- Costs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/23/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:44912.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 23, 2008).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
Includes bibliographical references.
"Serial no. 110-83."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Defense Base Act insurance : are taxpayers paying too much
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Defense Base Act insurance : are taxpayers paying too much
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|