Using information technology [electronic resource] : for the health of IT : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Federal Workforce and Agency Organization of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, September 1, 2006.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
- Government document
iii, 114 p. : digital, PDF file
- United States. Department of Health and Human Services -- Rules and practice.
Information storage and retrieval systems -- Medical care -- United States.
Information technology -- Government policy -- United States.
Medical telematics -- United States.
Medical records -- United States -- Automation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/23/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:36679.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 23, 2008).
Includes bibliographical references.
"Serial no. 109-245."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Using information technology
Microfiche: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Using information technology
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|