Neuro-oncology for the clinical neurologist / [edited by] Roy E. Strowd
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Neurooncology for the clinical neurologist
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier, 
1 online resource (xv, 411 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Central nervous system -- Cancer -- Diagnosis.
Central nervous system -- Cancer -- Treatment.
Central nervous system -- Tumors -- Diagnosis.
Central nervous system -- Tumors -- Treatment.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- data file
- "In the growing field of neuro-oncology, the past few years have witnessed rapid advances in tumor classification, treatment modalities, and the role of neurologists and neuro-oncologists. Neuro-Oncology for the Clinical Neurologist is a first-of-its-kind resource that focuses on patient-clinical scenarios relevant to the practicing neurologist--bringing you up to date with everything from basic principles and neuro-oncology imaging consults to neurologic complications of radiation, systemic, and immune-based therapies, and much more"--Publisher's description.
- Fundamentals of neuropathology : Introduction to neuropathology and molecular diagnostics
Surgical considerations for brain and spine tumors
Introduction to radiation therapy
Evidence-based approaches to chemotherapy for gliomas
Evaluation of a dural-based lesion
Evaluation of a supratentorial parenchymal lesion
Evaluation of an infratentorial lesion
Imaging of spinal lesions
Evaluation of peripheral nerve lesions
Approach to the meningioma patient
Approach to the low-grade glioma patient
Approach to the high-grade glioma patient
Approach to the patient with CNS lymphoma
Approach to a patient with brain metastasis
Approach to the patient with leptomeningeal metastases
Approach to patients with the neoplasms associated with neurofibromatosis type 1, neurofibromatosis type 2, and schwannomatosis
Approach to the patient with tuberous sclerosis
Approach to von Hippel Lindau, Cowden disease, and other inherited conditions
Neurologic complications of cancer
Paraneoplastic neurological disorder syndromes
Perineural spread of cancer
Cancer complications in patients with hematologic malignancies
Approach to the patient with radiation necrosis
Neurological complications of radiation
Uncommon radiation-induced neurological syndromes
Approach to the patient with a delayed posttreatment CNS neurotoxicity
Approach to chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy
Neurologic complications of immune checkpoint inhibitors
Neurologic complications associated with CAR T-cell therapy
Summary of clinical pearls
Reference list of clinical cases covered in this book.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from electronic title page (ClinicalKey, viewed on November 18, 2020).
- Strowd, Roy E., III, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: Neuro-oncology for the clinical neurologist.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|