Commercial and trade relations between Tsarist Russia, the Soviet Union and the U.S., 1910-1963.
- Other Title:
- Records of the Department of State relating to commercial relations between the United States and the Soviet Union, 1910-1949.
Records of the Department of State relating to the commercial relations between US & Soviet Union.
- Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2012.
- Archives unbound
1 online resource (37,001 images).
- Russia -- Foreign economic relations -- United States.
Soviet Union -- Foreign economic relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign economic relations -- Russia.
United States -- Foreign economic relations -- Soviety Union.
- "This collection of U.S. State Department Central Classified Files relates to commercial and trade relations beginning in the Tsarist Russia period and extending through Khrushchev period in Soviet history. It contains a wide range of materials from U.S. diplomats including materials on treaties, general conditions affecting trade, imports and exports, laws and regulations, customs administration, tariffs, and ports of entry activities.".
- Date range of documents: 1910-1963.
Reproduction of the originals from the U.S. National Archives.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2012. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Local notes:
- Images from the source libraries are selected contents of the original collection materials as representative of their value and pertinence to the digital product.
- United States. Department of State.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|