Sex, death, and the superego : updating psychoanalytic experience and developments in neuroscience / Ronald Britton.
- 2nd edition.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
1 online resource (viii, 151 pages)
Death -- Psychological aspects.
- Ronald Britton trained in neurology, child and adult psychiatry, and psychoanalysis before becoming Chair of the Children's Department at the Tavistock Clinic and President of the British Psychoanalytical Society. He receivedthe "IPA Outstanding Scientific Award 2013" and the 2013 Sigourney Award for "Outstanding Achievements in Psychoanalysis". His particular interests outside psychoanalysis have been literature, philosophy and physics.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
First edition: 2003.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on November 02, 2020).
- Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Britton, Ronald. Sex, death, and the superego
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|