Schaum : Selbstoptimierung = self-optimisation / mit Texten von Jean-Pierre Wils und Anke Hervol.
- Other Title:
- Bielefeld : Kerber, 
- Kerber art
139 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), portrait ; 28 cm
- Schaum -- Exhibitions.
- Parallel texts in German and English.
- Since 2009, the artist collective SCHAUM operates in lieu of the average person, upon which the experimental set-ups for the current processes of self-optimising are imposed. In photographic series, sculptures, installations, and performances the test subjects as well as simple found objects are alienated, conceptually ?abused?, and fused with old-masterly allegories and Christian iconography. SCHAUM are ?already on their way to a post-human variation? of the defective human being, from which eventually ?an artificial creature, an artefact of itself? (Jean-Pierre Wils) shall arise.00The artist collective SCHAUM works conceptually with photography, painting, graphic art, object, installation and performance. Since 2009, numerous awards, institutional exhibitions, and works in public collections.0.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Akademie der Künste, Berlin, February 18 - April 2, 2017; Galerie Ursula Walter, Dresden, August 5 - September 3, 2017; Fotografische Sammlung Schloss Kummerow, Kummerow, June 16 - August 12, 2018.
Catalog of an exhibition held at Akademie der Künste, Berlin, February 18 - April 2, 2017; Galerie Ursula Walter, Dresden, August 5 - September 3, 2017; Fotografische Sammlung Schloss Kummerow, Kummerow, June 16 - August 12, 2018.
- Wils, Jean-Pierre, writer of supplementary textual content.
Hervol, Anke, writer of supplementary textual content.
Akademie der Künste (Berlin, Germany), host institution.
Galerie Ursula Walter (Dresden, Germany), host institution.
Fotografische Sammlung Schloss Kummerow (Kummerow, Germany), host institution.
- Schaum. Works. Selections.
Serie de compendios Schaum.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|