Ilustrado por Antúnez / texto, Claudio Aguilera.
- [Santiago, Chile] : Fundación Nemesio Antúnez, 
231 pages : illustrations (some color), facsimiles, portraits ; 28 cm
- Antúnez, Nemesio.
Illustration of books -- Chile.
Illustration of books.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Texts in Spanish and English.
- Throughout his life, painter and muralist Nemesio Antúnez (1918-1993) illustrated a series of journals that accounted for the most significant events of his artistic biography. This wonderful collection, which is preserved in the archive of the foundation under his name, motivated the publication of this book which includes several sketchbooks, illustrations, book covers, posters for exhibitions and political campaigns, exhibition catalogs, album covers, friendship correspondence, photographs and press, all expressions of his facet as an illustrator, starting with a notebook from his early school years, watercolors created when he was a student at the university and his first experience as an illustrator. Antúnez' illustrations reflect his committed collaboration with other creators, his efforts to democratize artistic work and create a dialogue with folkart. A tireless worker for the dissemination of art and access to culture, which consolidates his work based on sharing with others.
- Illustrated by Antúnez / Nemesio Antúnez Foundation
The World in a line
Printmaking and the art of multiplying
The feverish '50s
Between Quinchamali and the "Lira Popular"
The pleasure of books
Fernando Krahn and a drawn dialogue
Illustration as a statement.
Ilustrado por Antúnez / Fundación Nemesio Antúnez
El mundo en una línea
El grabado y el arte de multiplicar
Los febriles años 50
Entre Quinchamali y la Lira Popular
El placer del libro
Afiches de artistas
Fernando Krahn y un diálogo dibujado
La ilustración como discurso.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Aguilera, Claudio, author.
- Antúnez, Nemesio. Works. Selections.
Ilustrado por Antúnez.
Ilustrado por Antúnez. English.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|