Correspondence re: Postponement of Execution of Adolphus Coulsen, August 21-28, 1907 / by Francis A. Campbell (1852)
- Other Title:
- Correspondence re: Postponement of Execution of Adolphus Coulson, August 21-28, 1907
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies. Division within CO - Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence. CO 28 - Colonial Office and predecessors: Barbados, Original Correspondence. Subseries within CO 28 - Correspondence, Original - Secretary of State. Barbados: Letters received from various government offices (departments), other organisations and individuals relating to Barbados. Itemised and includes correspondence from the Foreign Office re: British subjects in Panama Canal Zone, case of Adolphus Coulson (or Coulsen) convicted on murder charge at Panama Treasury: trial of Adolphus Coulsen at Panama" (CO/28/269)
1 online resource (5 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Law and Legal Issues. (search)
Panama Canal Zone (Historical Place). (search)
United States. (search)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|