Memo from G. C. Wilson to I. G. Cummings re: Dudley Yapp, ex-'Windrusher,' Accepted for Employment in Warwickshire, September 04, 1948 / by G. C. Wilson
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- LAB - Records of departments responsible for labour and employment matters and related bodies. Division within LAB - Records of the Training, Employment, Appointments and Resettlement departments and policy, and the Regional Organisation. LAB 8 - Ministry of Labour and successors: Employment Policy, Registered Files (EM series and other series). West Indian immigrants: placing, dispersal to the provinces and other steps taken to deal with the problem. Includes a report on the 500 Jamaicans landed from the S.S. Empire Windrush, one of the first West Indian immigrant parties (LAB/8/1516)
1 online resource (1 page)
- Local subjects:
- Imperialism and Colonialism
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|