Correspondence from Chancery, Panama, to J. E. Jackson re: Employment of B.W.I. in Panama Canal Zone, with Reply, May 24, 1948.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- FO - Records created or inherited by the Foreign Office. Division within FO - General Correspondence from Political and Other Departments. FO 371 - Foreign Office: Political Departments: General Correspondence from 1906-1966. Subseries within FO 371 - POLITICAL: AMERICAN: NORTH AMERICAN (AN): United States (45). Employment of West Indian labourers in the Canal Zone. Code 45, file 799 (FO/371/68060)
1 online resource (1 page)
- Local subjects:
- Imperialism and Colonialism. (search)
Panama Canal Zone (Historical Place). (search)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|