Memorandum from West Indies Sugar Company to Marquess of Dufferin re: Attached Documents on Labour Disputes, July 11, 1938.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies. Division within CO - Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence. CO 137 - Colonial Office and predecessors: Jamaica, Original Correspondence. Subseries within CO 137 - Correspondence, Original - Secretary of State. CO 137/827 - Original Correspondence, Secretary of State. Correspondence from various sources, addressed to the Prime Minister and the Secretary of State for the Colonies, offering suggestions and comments on the recent riots in Jamaica. Correspondents include the National Peace Council and the Jamaica Progressive League, and there is a letter signed by Mr Marcus Garvey, as well as a copy of a letter from Mr Norman Manley. There are also reports of interviews with organisations including the Communist Party of Great Britain. (CO/137/827/1)
1 online resource (5 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Imperialism and Colonialism. (search)
Labor disputes. (search)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|