Letter from Mechanical Division Supt. to Governor [Chester Harding] re: American Employees on Silver Roll Earning Less than 60 Dollars Per Month, April 9, 1917.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- Records of the Panama Canal, 1848 - 1999 (RG185). General Records, 1914 - 1934 (A1 34-B) ; 2-C-55 Part 1a, Employment of Colored American Citizens - General, n.d. to December 31, 1917 Box 37.
1 online resource (1 page)
- Local subjects:
- Identities and Experiences
Imperialism and Colonialism
Blue collar workers
Wages and salaries
Panama Canal Zone (Historical Place)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|