Letter from T. I. K. Lloyd to Harold A. Moody re: Arrangements for Evidence Before Commission, September 28, 1938 / by Sir T. I. K. Lloyd (1896)
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies. Division within CO - Records of Constitutional and Other Commissions. CO 950 - Colonial Office: West India Royal Commission (1938 to 1939). Subseries within CO 950 - Working papers. Reports submitted to the West India Royal Commission by the League of Coloured Peoples. Details of the state of society in the area; particularly in relation to the economy, medicine and the legal system. Transcript of interview of representatives of the League who were invited to speak to the Royal Commission. (CO/950/30)
1 online resource (1 page)
- Local subjects:
- Political and Social Movements. (search)
Imperialism and Colonialism. (search)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|