Draft of Letter from W. J. Bigg to J. D. Hampson re: Hostel for Coloured People, and the Aggrey House, February 11, 1933 / by W. J. Bigg
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies. Division within CO - Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence. CO 323 - Colonies, General: Original Correspondence. Complaints of racial discrimination in the UK: correspondence with the League of Coloured Peoples and colonial governors (CO/323/1199/7)
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Imperialism and Colonialism. (search)
Black community. (search)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|