Letter from C. Mallet to Arthur J. Balfour re: Independent African Colony, December 4, 1918 / by Sir Claude Mallet
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies. Division within CO - Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence. CO 323 - Colonies, General: Original Correspondence. Subseries within CO 323 - Correspondence, Original - Secretary of State. CO 323/800 - Offices: Foreign. Universal Negro Association and African Communities League of the World: campaign for the establishment of an independent East African colony to be 'governed by negroes', in territory conquered from Germany. Original Correspondence From: Foreign Office. Folio(s): 41-54 (CO/323/800/6)
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Imperialism and Colonialism. (search)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|