Letter to Earl of Rosebery re: Expulsion of Haitians, October 3, 1892 / by Latortue
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies. Division within CO - Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence. CO 137 - Colonial Office and predecessors: Jamaica, Original Correspondence. Subseries within CO 137 - Correspondence, Original - Secretary of State. Jamaica: Correspondence from 'Offices' (Government departments and other organisations) and from Individuals on matters relating to Jamaica. Itemised and includes correspondence from the Foreign Office re: treatment of British subjects at the Panama Canal works, labourers for the Panama canal works Individuals: Edward W Hudson (his property at Panama) (CO/137/552)
1 online resource (3 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Imperialism and Colonialism. (search)
International relations. (search)
- Government/court document
- In French.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|