Correspondence Cover Sheet re: Strike Among the Silver-Paid Employees of the Panama Canal, November 22, 1916.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies. Division within CO - Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence. CO 318 - Colonial Office and Predecessors: West Indies Original Correspondence. CO 318/339 - Correspondence, Original - Secretary of State: Correspondence from the Foreign Office on matters relating to the West Indies dated August to December 1916, from the War Office dated January to June, and from the India Office, Board of Trade and Treasury sent during the year. Forwards report from Sir Claude Mallet, British Minister at Panama, concerning the labour strike among silver-paid employees of the Panama Canal. Foreign Office, folios 188-192 (CO/318/339/32)
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Imperialism and Colonialism. (search)
Labor strikes. (search)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|