Correspondence Cover Sheet re: United Dyewood Co., July 27, 1916.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [20--?]
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies. Division within CO - Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence. CO 137 - Colonial Office and predecessors: Jamaica, Original Correspondence. Subseries within CO 137 - Correspondence, Original - Secretary of State. Jamaica: Letters from government offices (except Miscellaneous) relating to the despatches sent from the governor in 1916. Itemised and includes correspondence from the Foreign Office re: alleged murder of Jamaican by Panama Police (CO/137/718)
1 online resource (1 page)
- Local subjects:
- Imperialism and Colonialism. (search)
- Government/court document
- In English.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 17, 2019).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|