Producing written and oral business reports : formatting, illustrating, and presenting / Dorinda Clippinger.
- First edition.
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2017.
- Corporate communication collection. 2156-8170
Corporate communication collection, 2156-8170
1 online resource (x, 253 pages) : illustrations.
- Business report writing.
- Libros electronicos.
- This book emphasizes efficient, cost-effective methods for producing reports that will do what you, the writer or presenter, want them to do. This book is for you if you are: A business manager or other professional who must convey objective and organized information to others, in and outside your organization. An MBA candidate or an upper-level student in any professional field.
- 1. First draft to final draft
2. Formatting reports
3. Illustrating reports
4. Reporting business research
5. Presenting an oral report
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 235-247) and index.
Title from PDF title page (viewed on February 27, 2017).
- Access Restriction:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|