Advances in physical organic chemistry. Volume 48 / edited by Ian H. Williams, Nicholas H. Williams.
- First edition.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands : Elsevier, 2014.
- Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry, 0065-3160 ; Volume 48
1 online resource (387 p.)
- Physical organic chemistry.
- Electronic books.
- Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry provides the chemical community with authoritative and critical assessments of the many aspects of physical organic chemistry. The field is a rapidly developing one, with results and methodologies finding application from biology to solid-state physics.
- Reviews the application of quantitative and mathematical methods toward understanding chemical problems
- Covers organic, organometallic, bioorganic, enzymes and materials topics
- FrontCover; Copyright; 1. INTRODUCTION; 2. KINETIC METHODS TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN SINGLE-STEP AND COMPLEX MECHANISMS; 3. SN2 REACTIONS IN THE GAS PHASE AND IN SOLUTION; 4. PROTON TRANSFER REACTIONS OF SIMPLE AND ARYL NITROALKANES IN SOLUTION AND IN THE GAS PHASE; 5. HYDRIDE TRANSFER REACTIONS OF NADH/NAD+ MODEL AND RELATED SYSTEMS; 6. COMPUTATION STUDIES OF ELECTROPHILIC AROMATIC SUBSTITUTION; 7. CONCLUSIONS; ACKNOWLEDGMENTS; REFERENCES; REFERENCES; CUMULATIVE INDEX OF TITLES; CUMULATIVE INDEX OF AUTHORS; Color Plates
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed December 2, 2014).
- Williams, Ian H., editor.
Williams, Nicholas H., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|