Medieval literature and culture / Andrew Galloway.
- London ; New York : Continuum, 
- Introductions to British literature and culture series.
Introductions to British literature and culture series
1 online resource (161 p.)
- English literature -- Middle English, 1100-1500 -- History and criticism.
Civilization, Medieval, in literature.
- Electronic books.
- Continuum's Introductions to British Literature and Culture series provide practical guides to key literary periods. Guides in the series help to orientate students as they begin a new module or area of study, providing concise information on the historical, cultural, literary and critical context and acting as an initial map of the knowledge needed to study the literature and culture of a specific period. Each guide includes an overview of the historical period, intellectual contexts, major genres, critical approaches and a guide to original research and resource materials in the area, enabli
- Cover; Half-title; Title; Copyright; Contents; Introduction; 1 Political, Intellectual and Cultural Contexts; 2 Medieval English Literature: Genres,; 3 Critical Approaches; 4 Resources for Independent Study; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages -146) and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|