Lifestyles and feeding biology / edited by Martin Thiel and Les Watling.
- New York, New York : Oxford University Press, 2015.
- Natural history of the crustacea ; Volume 2.
Natural History of the Crustacea ; Volume 2
1 online resource (593 p.)
- Crustacea -- Food.
- Electronic books.
- This second volume in the Natural History of the Crustacea series examines how crustaceans-the different body shapes and adaptations of which are described in volume 1-make a living in the wide range of environments they inhabit, and how they exploit food sources. The contributions in the volume give synthetic overviews of particular lifestyles and feeding mechanisms, and offer a fresh look at crustacean life styles through the technological tools that have been applied to recent crustacean research. These include SEM (scanning electron microscope) techniques, micro-optics, and long-term video
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed February 28, 2015).
- Thiel, Martin, 1962- editor.
Watling, Les, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|