P.L.A.N. for better learning / Kevin Bird, Kirk Savage.
- Other Title:
- Plan for better learning.
4 simple steps for designing lessons that boost thinking & maximize learning.
Four simple steps for designing lessons that boost thinking and maximize learning.
- Markham, Ontario : Pembroke Publishers, 
- Ottawa, Ontario : Canadian Electronic Library, 2016.
1 online resource (110 p.)
- Effective teaching.
- Libros electronicos.
- "This practical book is designed to assist teachers in structuring their learning practice. The framework of 4 basic steps--preparation, learning sequence, authentic application, and new thinking--can be used at any level, for any subject, and for learning applications from lessons to unit plans. Combining the best research on how we learn with practical lesson exemplars, the PLAN process encourages and supports goal setting, student engagement, and transformational learning."-- Provided by publisher.
- What is P.L.A.N.?
Preparation for learning
Putting it all together
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Savage, Kirk, 1974- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|