Teaching practices in a global learning environment : an interdisciplinary take on international education / Hanne Tange.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
- Global connections
1 online resource (viii, 198 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- International education.
Global method of teaching.
- Hanne Tange is Associate Professor of English and Global Studies in the Department of Culture and Learning at Aalborg University, Denmark
- Part 1. Introduction
Researching teaching practices
Theories and practices
Part 2. Structures in a global learning environment
A global field of higher education
Internationalising the disciplines
Global and local teacher
The languages of internationalisation
Part 3. Teaching practices in international education
Designing international education
Roles, rules and routines
Curricular contexts and concerns
Exam successes and failure
Part 4. Constructing a global practice scape.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on December 14, 2020).
- Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Tange, Hanne, 1971- Teaching practices in a global learning environment
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|