Women empowerment and well-being for inclusive economic growth / Shailja Dixit, Sana Moid, [editors].
- Hershey, PA : Business Science Reference, IGI Global, 
- Advances in religious and cultural studies (ARCS) book series
Advances in religious and cultural studies (ARCS) book series
1 online resource (xxiii, 259 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Women -- Employment.
Women -- Health and hygiene.
Women -- Social conditions.
Women in sustainable development.
- "Premier Reference Source" -- from cover.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Hershey, Pa. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on December 17, 2020).
- Dixit, Shailja, 1975- editor.
Moid, Sana, 1987- editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: Women empowerment and well-being for inclusive economic growth
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|