The Gabriels. Play 1, Hungry / produced by Stewart F. Lane ; produced for the stage by the Public Theater ; written and directed for the stage by Richard Nelson ; produced by Mitch Owgang ; a production of Thirteen Productions LLC, BroadwayHD & the New York Shakespeare Festival.
- Other records:
- New York, NY : BroadwayHD, 2017.
1 online resource (98 minutes)
- Elections -- Drama.
Families -- Drama.
- Filmed performances.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Tony Award-winning playwright and director Richard Nelson returns to The Public with HUNGRY, the first in a new three-play cycle introducing us to the Gabriels of Rhinebeck, New York. These three plays unfold in real time and track the lives of the Gabriels throughout the coming presidential election year. To the rhythm of peeling, chopping and mixing, HUNGRY places us in the center of the Gabriel's kitchen. The family discusses their lives and disappointments, and the world at large and nearby. As they struggle against the fear of being left behind, the family attempts to find resilience in the face of loss.
- Meg Gibson, Lynn Hawley, Roberta Maxwell, Maryann Plunkett, Jay O. Sanders, Amy Warren.
- Recorded live Public Theater, New York, NY.
Title from resource description page (viewed January 28, 2019).
"Election year in the life of one family".
- BroadwayHD (Firm), production company.
Thirteen Productions, production company.
New York Shakespeare Festival Productions, production company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|