Buried Child / written by Sam Shepard ; directed for the stage by Scott Elliott ; directed for television by David Horn ; produced by Mitch Owgang.
- New York, NY : BroadwayHD, 2016.
1 online resource (110 minutes)
- Families -- Drama.
Farm life -- Drama.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Sam Shepard's Pulitzer Prize-winning play Buried Child returns 20 years after its last major New York production, with this revival by The New Group in association with Lisa Maitlin, directed by Scott Elliott. Dodge (Ed Harris) and Halie (Amy Madigan) are barely hanging on to their farmland and their sanity while looking after their two wayward grown sons (Rich Sommer and Paul Sparks). When their grandson Vince (Nat Wolff) arrives with his girlfriend (Taissa Farmiga), no one seems to recognize him, and confusion abounds. As Vince tries to make sense of the chaos, the rest of the family dances around a deep, dark secret. This wildly poetic and cuttingly funny take on the American family drama gleefully pulls apart the threadbare deluded visions of our families and our homes.
- With: Taissa Farmiga, Ed Harris, Amy Madigan, Larry Pine, Rich Sommer, Paul Sparks, Nat Wolff.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 17, 2017).
- Horn, David (Producer), director.
Owgang, Mitch, producer.
Elliott, Scott, director.
Broadway HD, production company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|