Video 01-03: CSF Rhinorrhea / Kevin J. Knoop, Christopher L. Stark.
- New York, N.Y. : McGraw-Hill Education LLC., c2020.
- McGraw-Hill's AccessMedicine
1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 21 sec.): digital, .flv file, sound.
- Eye -- Diseases.
- Internet videos
- In English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Flash Player.
video file MPEG-4 Flash
- Title from title frames.
Persistent clear nasal discharge is seen in this patient with a basilar skull fracture. Flow is increased during Valsalva maneuver. The dipstick was positive for glucose.
Originally produced by Kevin J. Knoop in 2020.
Description based on online resource; title from title screen (Internet Archive, viewed October 12, 2020)
- Stark, Christopher L., author.
McGraw-Hill Education LLC. publisher.
- Contained In:
- The Atlas of Emergency Medicine, 5e
- Publisher Number:
- 18702272 McGraw-Hill Education LLC
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|