Essential Tools for Operations Management : Tools, Models and Approaches for Managers and Consultants.
- Other records:
- 1st ed.
- Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 2010.
1 online resource (166 pages)
- Production management.
- Electronic books.
- The third book in the Essential Tools For series… on the topic of Operations Management Based on Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn's successful The Essential Management Toolbox, this book focuses in greater depth on the topic of Operations Management. This third book covers the areas of marketing, CRM and Product Development. It offers the business person and consultant the tools to help the business person define and control these areas within their business. Check out the new series website featuring sample chapters, tool of the month and solve your management problems by talking direct to the author www.essentialtoolsseries.com Third book in a new series that see's Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn's The Essential Toolbox broken down and expanded to find the essential tools for a range of business areas This volume includes 30% new material in the form of new tools and techniques for guiding consultants Covers: Strategic Management; Business Planning; Product Development; People Management; Supply Chain Management Active author, Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn speaks regularly About the Author: Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn is a practising management consultant with over 30 years experience in both the public and private sectors and covering a range of organizations and industries. He holds two Master's degrees and a PhD in various Strategic Management topics. Book includes a forward by Malik Salameh.
- Essential Tools for Operations Management
1. STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
2. BUSINESS PLANNING
3. PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
4. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
5. PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Salameh, Malik.
- Other format:
- Print version: Burtonshaw-Gunn, Simon Essential Tools for Operations Management
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|