Reallocation of Road and Street Space in Oslo: Measures for Zero Growth in Urban Traffic / Aud Tennøy and Oddrun Helen Hagen
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2020.
- International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2223439X ; no.2020/14.
International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2223439X ; no.2020/14
- Government document
1 online resource (41 pages).
- System Details:
- data file
- This paper discusses Norway's zero-growth objective for passenger car traffic. It focuses on Oslo's experience with removing parking space, improving walking and cycling conditions and reducing road capacity on main motorways. The paper highlights the effectiveness of reallocating road and street space to achieving more sustainable uses, reducing car-dependency and lowering traffic volumes.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Hagen, Oddrun Helen.
SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|