Skill measures to mobilise the workforce during the COVID-19 crisis / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2020.
- OECD Policy Responses to Coronavirus (COVID-19) 27080676.
OECD Policy Responses to Coronavirus (COVID-19) 27080676.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages).
- System Details:
- data file
- This policy brief investigates how countries responded to immediate shortages of workers during the COVID-19 crisis. It identifies which jobs were in demand using online vacancy data and describes the skills profiles of those jobs. By comparing them with the skills profiles of similar jobs in low demand, it considers the viability of redeploying unemployed adults to jobs where hiring is increasing. The brief shares examples of innovative ways in which countries retrained and redeployed their labour force to meet immediate demand during the health crisis.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|