Bibliography of John Rastell.
- Montreal : McGill-Queen's University Press, 1999.
1 online resource (200 pages)
- Rastell, John, -- d. 1536 -- Contributions in publishing.
Early printed books -- 16th century.
- Electronic books.
- John Rastell is most likely to be recognised today for his connection to Thomas More, whose son-in-law and friend he was. In A Bibliography of John Rastell E.J. Devereux shows that he was much more than this - a lawyer, explorer, humanist, trust servant of the crown, and, most importantly, printer of some sixty books.
Appendix: Possible Additions
A: Selection of Modern Rastell Studies.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Devereux, E. J. Bibliography of John Rastell
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|