- Auckland : Floating Press, The, 2009.
1 online resource (248 pages)
- Lear, King (Legendary character) -- Drama.
Fathers and daughters -- Drama.
- Electronic books.
- King Lear is considered one of Shakespeare's greatest plays. King Lear decides to step down and divide his kingdom between his three daughters. When his youngest and favorite daughter refuses to compete and perform her love for him, he is enraged and disowns her. She remains loyal to him, however, though he slides into madness and his other children betray him.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Shakespeare, William King Lear
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|