Building Writing Center Assessments That Matter.
- Logan : Utah State University Press, 2012.
1 online resource (234 pages)
- English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.
Writing centers -- United States.
- Electronic books.
Introduction: Yours, Mine, and Ours Changing the Dynamics of Writing Center Assessment - Ellen Schendel and William J. Macauley, Jr.
1. The Development of Scholarship about Writing Center Assessment - William J. Macauley, Jr.
2. Getting from Values to Assessable Outcomes - William J. Macauley, Jr.
3. Connecting Writing Center Assessment to Your Institution's Mission - William J. Macauley, Jr
4. Moving from Others' Values to Our Own: Adapting Assessable Outcomes from Professional Organizations and Other Programs on Your Campus - Ellen Schendel
Interchapter - Of Numbers and Stories: Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment Research in the Writing Center - Neal Lerner
5. Integrating Assessment into Your Center's Other Work: Not Your Typical Methods Chapter - Ellen Schendel
6. Writing It Up and Using It - Ellen Schendel
Afterword: Translating Assessment - Brian Huot and Nicole Caswell
Coda - William J. Macauley, Jr. and Ellen Schendel
Appendix: Annotated Bibliography for Writing Center Assessment - William J. Macauley, Jr.
About the Authors.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Macauley, William J.
- Other format:
- Print version: Schendel, Ellen Building Writing Center Assessments That Matter
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|