Talking about a Revolution : The Languages of Educational Reform.
- Albany : State University of New York Press, 2004.
- SUNY Series, Teacher Preparation and Development Ser.
SUNY Series, Teacher Preparation and Development Ser.
1 online resource (185 pages)
- School improvement programs -- United States -- Case studies.
Teacher effectiveness -- United States -- Case studies.
Teachers -- United States -- Attitudes -- Case studies.
- Electronic books.
TALKING ABOUT A REVOLUTION
PART I: Introduction
1. Teaching and Meaning
2. How Reform Means
PART II: The Languages of Educational Reform
3. Exhibition as Test
4. Exhibition as Pedagogy
5. Exhibition as Curriculum
6. Exhibition as Rite of Passage.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Cossentino, Jacqueline Talking about a Revolution
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|