The later Saxon and early Norman manorial settlement at Guiting Power, Gloucestershire : archaeological investigation of a Domesday book entry / Alistair Marshall.
- Oxford : Archaeopress Archaeology, 2020.
1 online resource (124 pages) : illustrations (black and white)
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- England -- Guiting Power.
Guiting Power (England) -- Antiquities.
Great Britain -- History -- Medieval period, 1066-1485.
- This volume outlines an investigation of the early manor at Guiting Power, a village in the Cotswolds with Saxon origins, lying in an area with interesting entries in the Domesday Survey of 1086.
- Also issued in print: 2020.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on November 4, 2020).
- Other format:
- Print version :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|