Transfigurations of the Maghreb : Feminism, Decolonization, and Literatures.
- Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, 1993.
1 online resource (260 pages)
- Colonies in literature.
Decolonization in literature.
Feminism and literature -- Africa, North.
North African literature (French) -- Women authors -- History and criticism.
Women and literature -- Africa, North.
Africa, North -- In literature.
- Electronic books.
- Through readings of some of the best-known texts in Algerian literature in French, Woodhull both challenges the separation between French and Francophone literatures and cultures in the academy and explores the ways in which "femininity" has been represented in the texts of North African and French writers since the mid-1950s.
1 Recasting the Colonial Gaze
2 Wild Femininity and Historical Countermemory
4 Out of France
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Woodhull, Winifred Transfigurations of the Maghreb
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|