The Scripps Newspapers Go to War, 1914-18.
- Baltimore : University of Illinois Press, 2008.
- History of Communication Ser.
History of Communication Ser.
1 online resource (305 pages)
- E.W. Scripps Company -- History.
- Electronic books.
1. The Concern: June 27, 1914
2. Seeds Get Planted: June 1914 to May 1915
3. Harsh Realities: May to November 1915
4. "Genuine Enthusiastic Support": November 1915 to November 1916
5. Democracy versus Autocracy: December 1916 to July 1917
6. "To Advocate a Policy and to Yourself Meet Its Requirements": July to December 1917
7. Reconsidering an "Ostrich Type of Patriotism": 1918
Conclusion: "Harder . . . to Be of Public Service
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Zacher, Dale The Scripps Newspapers Go to War, 1914-18
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|