Welsh in the Twenty-First Century.
- Other records:
- 1st ed.
- Cardiff : University of Wales Press, 2010.
1 online resource (188 pages)
- Welsh language.
- Electronic books.
- Analyzes the state of the Welsh language at the beginning of the twenty-first century. This title aims to update our understanding of Welsh as a living language; how its use, learning, understanding teaching, evolution and promulgation are developing in the world of the 21st century where Welsh is spreading to the internet and encyclopaedias.
Language, Meaning and the Knowledge Economy
From Act to Action in Wales
Increasing Bilingualism in Bilingual Education
Young People and their Use of the Welsh Language
Children's Acquisition of Welsh in a Bilingual Setting:A Psycholinguistic Perspective
Welsh Speakers: Age Profile and Out-Migration
Attitudes to Language and Bilingualism among EnglishIn-Migrants to North Wales
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Morris, Delyth Welsh in the Twenty-First Century
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|