The lost word [electronic resource] / Oya Baydar ; translated by Stephanie Ates�.
- Standardized Title:
- Kayip S�oz. English
- London ; Chicago [Ill.] : Peter Owen Publishers ; Chicago, Ill. : Distributed in USA and Canada by Independent Publishers Group, 2011.
- Authors, Turkish -- Fiction.
Women, Kurdish -- Fiction.
Turkey -- Ethnic relations -- Fiction.
- Electronic books.
- Translated from the Turkish.
- The main subject of Lost Word is violence towards the other. Various forms of violence (cutting up lab animals, imposing our values on our children, assasinations, armed clashes, honor killings, wars, etc.) are told and examined through stories which unfold from three different branches. The relationship between people and violence is reflected from its various aspect.
- Originally published in Turkish in 2008 by Kalem Agency.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Ate�s, Stephanie.
- 9780720613476 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|