Clergy Sexual Abuse : Social Science Perspectives.
- Other records:
- Boston : Northeastern University Press, 2013.
- Northeastern Series on Gender, Crime, and Law
Northeastern Series on Gender, Crime, and Law
1 online resource (148 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Clergy -- Sexual behavior.
Sexual misconduct by clergy.
Sex crimes -- Religious aspects -- Catholic Church.
Clergy -- Sexual behavior.
- Electronic books.
- An examination of the clergy sexual abuse crisis from diverse scholarly perspectives.
- Cover Page
1 An Introduction to Social Science Perspectives on the Problem of Clergy Sexual Abuse
2 Understanding the Response to Sexual Abuse of Minors by Catholic Priests: A Criminal Justice Perspective
3 The Interplay of Psychological and Institutional Factors in Sexual Abuse by Roman Catholic Clergy
4 Contingent Crimes: Exploring the Sexual Abuse of Children by Clerics from a Situational Crime Perspective
5 The Priest and Catholic Culture as Symbolic System of Purity
6 Don't Call It an Affair: Understanding and Preventing Clergy Sexual Misconduct with Adults
7 Clergyperson Sexual Misconduct with Congregants or Parishioners: Past Attempts to Impose Civil and Criminal Liabilities and a Proposed Criminal Law to Increase the Likelihood of Criminal Punishment of Perpetrators
About the Contributors
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Yocum, Sandra.
- Other format:
- Print version: Renzetti, Claire M. Clergy Sexual Abuse
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|