Choosing effective support for people on the autism spectrum : a guide based on academic perspectives and lived experience / Matthew Bennett, Emma Goodall, and Jane Nugent.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
1 online resource
- Autistic people -- Services for.
- Matthew Bennet is an Independent Researcher. Emma Goodall is National Co-ordinator -Content & Resources atPositive Partnerships, and Consultant at Healthy Possibilities. Jane Nugent was a qualified Medical Doctor andan experienced University Lecturer in Psychopharmacology, with diverse work experience in rural and remote health settings.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on February 02, 2021).
- Goodall, Emma, 1971- author.
Nugent, Jane, author.
Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version :
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|