Protesting gender : the LGBTIQ movement and its opponents in Italy / Anna Lavizzari.
- London ; New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2020.
- Mobilization series on social movements, protest, and culture
Mobilization series on social movements, protest, and culture
xi, 187 pages ; 25 cm.
- Gay liberation movement -- Italy.
Gay rights -- Italy.
Gender identity -- Italy.
Political participation -- Italy.
Gay liberation movement.
- "Drawing on fieldwork conducted in Italy among political activists of the LGBTIQ movement and the 'anti-gender' campaign, this book provides a dynamic picture of their sustained interactions, revealing the centrality of gender to the analysis of this struggle over social and normative change"-- Provided by publisher.
- Strategy, performance and gender : an interactionist perspective
Protesting gender : configurations and gender arenas in Italy
Players, tactics, arenas
Gender panic! : framing and discursive strategies
Individual patterns of mobilization and gender identities.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Lavizzari, Anna. Protesting gender.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|