Sociology of religion : overview and analysis of contemporary religion / Abby Day.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2020.
1 online resource (ix, 224 pages)
- Religion and sociology -- Textbooks.
- Abby Day is a Professor of Race, Faith and Culture in the Department of Sociology at Goldsmiths, University of London. She is also an international expert in the social scientific study of contemporary religion with particular interests in gender, generations, ethnicity and in de-colonizing knowledge. She is a trustee of the Sociological Review, an editorial board member of Religion, peer reviewer for several journals and funding agencies, and past Chair of the British Sociological Association's religion section.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on February 10, 2021).
- Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Day, Abby, 1956- Sociology of religion
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|