Shakespeare in perspective. Season 7, episode 5, Titus Andronicus / a personal view by Anthony Clare ; written and presented by Anthony Clare ; extracts from the BBC Television Shakespeare production of Titus Andronicus directed by Jane Howell ; producer, Victor Poole ; director, Sally Kirkwood ; BBC.
- Other Title:
- Shakespeare in perspective : Titus Andronicus
Titus Andronicus : a personal view by Anthony Clare
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation, 1985.
1 online resource (25 minutes)
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Titus Andronicus.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- The BBC produced Shakespeare in Perspective, a series of 25-minute personal introductions to individual plays by an eclectic range of presenters from the literary (Anthony Burgess, Dennis Potter, Jilly Cooper) to the scholarly (Germaine Greer, Frank Kermode, Michael Wood) to the celebrity (Roy Hudd, George Melly, Barry Took). These usually took the form of straight-to-camera addresses from assorted locations with some connection to the play, which were intercut with extracts from the accompanying BBC Shakespeare production, usually screened later that evening. This Shakespeare in Perspective episode, Titus Andronicus, was written and presented by psychiatrist Anthony Clare and was filmed at the Video Palace and Highgate Cemetery, London, England, with extracts from the BBC Television Shakespeare production of Titus Andronicus directed by Jane Howell.
- Presenter, Anthony Clare.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 09, 2018).
- Kirkwood, Sally, director.
Clare, Anthony W., speaker, screenwriter.
Poole, Victor, producer.
British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|